- The most popular purchase among respondents was music (68%).
- Second to music, 5% purchased physical items to be delivered. The same number purchased "other digital content".
- Few respondents used their mobile to purchase event tickets (2%) or ebooks (1%).
- Mobile shoppers are beginning to up the amount they spend per item online. While most (58%) spend up to $10 per purchase, 16% had spent between $11 and $20 on average per purchase and 26% averaged $20+.
- Charging purchases to a mobile bill is the preferred payment choice across all age groups (31%), while 18% prefer to pay on their phone by credit card.
Download the report by clicking here.o